Five things that I didn’t know about pregnancy:
Updated: Jan 4
1. When you’re pregnant, even your vulva gets fat.
2. After you have the baby, it still rules your body: breastfeeding, diet, back aches, sleep, thirst.
3. Nine days of constipation post birth was worse than the labor.
4. There is no break between giving birth and mothering. We start on an empty tank and straight up run on fumes for 6 months.
5. Your second pregnancy will be NOTHING like your first pregnancy, so truly, lap that shit up the first time around.